NORTH WALES REGIONAL ATHLETICS COUNCIL
ROAD RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Birth: born within the area covered by N.W.R.A.C.
- Residence: Continuous residence within the area covered by N.W.R.A.C. for at least 9 months.
- Retention: An athlete may retain his/her qualification to represent N. Wales and compete in the N. Wales Regional Championship, provided that he/she has not represented another Region or County (District in Scotland), nor competed in a different Regional or County (District in Scotland) Championship in the same year of competition.
- Where an athlete competes for a club not based in Wales but does qualify on one of the above three criteria, they must register with Welsh Athletics to be eligible.
- Entrants must be members of affiliated Clubs, be currentmembers of the registration scheme of Welsh Athletics and pay a 50p per person surcharge to enter the championships*.
- Entries must be received at least 7 days in advance of the Championship. Any entries received after this date are ineligible.
- Entries to the Championship to close 7 days before the race, and the list of entries to be forwarded to Welsh Athletics for verification. Any entrants subsequently not listed by Welsh Athletics as being currently registered are ineligible to enter the championships.
- A 50p per person surcharge must be added to the entry fees of any entrant into the championships. Payment for the total number of surcharges, must be paid to this Body (N.W.R.A.C.) within one calendar month of the event taking place.”