We Need You!
Here at Run Wales we have a great community of volunteers, however as our events grow, we need more of you to join our team!
It’s a great atmosphere and you can be part of it.
Volunteers can support the events by:
- Distribution of race flyers
- Course Marshal (Directing Runners)
- Collecting runners bags
- Water station helpers
- Collecting race chips back in on the finish line
- Handing out medals/T-shirt to our finishers
- Tail end bike or runner to follow the last runner at the event
- Venue set up & pack up
We would love everyone to volunteer, but we do have a minimum age limit of 18 for many of the roles. If you are under 18 & part of a club there may be certain roles you can fill so please do still get in touch.
As a thank you to you, your club/organisation or charity Run Wales offer a reward either; token payment as a gesture of our appreciation, time and help or a FREE race entry to one of our events. (selected events apply)
For more information and to register your interest in volunteering please contact Angharad on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506 665 219