Saturday 6th October 2018
**Entries SOLD OUT for the 2017 race**
Welcome to the Bangor 10k & Half Marathon
(Half Marathon part of the 3 Castles Medal Series 2018)
This race starts and finishes in the city centre and goes out to the coastline, in to the magnificent Penrhyn Castle Estate then back to and along the Garth Pier over the Menai Straits, taking in views of Anglesey, Snowdonia and the surrounding North Wales coastline, then back to the finish in the city centre.
Both races start at 9:00am (TBC)
- Cost for the 10k: Affiliated £20 Unaffiliated £22 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Cost for the half marathon: Affiliated £30 Unaffiliated £32 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 17 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Includes a Medal and Tshirt (10k and Half Marathon)
- Fun Run (Is entry on the day) Route from the clock to Skerries and back, approx 1/2 mile)
- Cost: (£3 Medal for all finishers). Open to all ages but we do ask for children 9 and under to be accompanied by an adult.
Number and chip need to be collected on race day, race HQ is next to the start on the High Street, Bangor.
For all other information, please use the race day info page link to the right of the website >>
Check out the 2012 race video…