Saturday 6th October 2018
**Entries SOLD OUT for the 2017 race**
Welcome to the Bangor 10k & Half Marathon
(Half Marathon part of the 3 Castles Medal Series 2018)
This race starts and finishes in the city centre and goes out to the coastline, in to the magnificent Penrhyn Castle Estate then back to and along the Garth Pier over the Menai Straits, taking in views of Anglesey, Snowdonia and the surrounding North Wales coastline, then back to the finish in the city centre.
Both races start at 9:00am (TBC)
- Cost for the 10k: Affiliated £20 Unaffiliated £22 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Cost for the half marathon: Affiliated £30 Unaffiliated £32 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 17 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Includes a Medal and Tshirt (10k and Half Marathon)
- Fun Run (Is entry on the day) Route from the clock to Skerries and back, approx 1/2 mile)
- Cost: (£3 Medal for all finishers). Open to all ages but we do ask for children 9 and under to be accompanied by an adult.
Number and chip need to be collected on race day, race HQ is next to the start on the High Street, Bangor.
For all other information, please use the race day info page link to the right of the website >>
“Run in support of St David’s Hospice at the North Wales Half Marathon/Bangor 10K/Conwy Half Marathon!For just £20 (£15 for Bangor 10K) (plus a minimum £50 sponsorship) you will be supporting your local hospice which delivers specialist care to adult patients across Conwy, Gwynedd and Anglesey with advanced illnesses or those in need of end of life care and their families. It costs over £3 million each year to deliver these services – that’s over £8,000 a day. None of these costs are passed to the patients, their families or carers; St David’s Hospice care is free to all.
The majority of our funding comes from community fundraising, supporters like you! To go the distance for St David’s Hospice contact James on 01492 879058 extension 6 or email email@example.com”
Check out the 2012 race video…