10am, Saturday 7th October 2017
Welcome to the Bangor 10k & Half Marathon
This race starts and finishes in the city centre and goes out to the coastline, in to the magnificent Penrhyn Castle Estate then back to and along the Garth Pier over the Menai Straits, taking in views of Anglesey, Snowdonia and the surrounding North Wales coastline, then back to the finish in the city centre.
Both races start at 10am
- Cost for the 10k: Affiliated £20 Unaffiliated £22 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Cost for the half marathon: Affiliated £30 Unaffiliated £32 (YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 17 YRS OLD ON RACE DAY)
- Includes a Medal and Tshirt
- All enquiries close 9.30am (Race HQ is in the Deiniol Centre)
- Fun Run (Is entry on the day)
- Starts at 9.15am (from the clock to Skerries and back, approx 1/2 mile)
- Cost: (£3 Medal for all finishers).
Number and chip need to be collected on race day, race hq opens at 8am and is next to the start on the High Street, Bangor.
*Please note that it is UKA policy that headphones must not be worn during a race, RunWales do not encourage participants to wear them whilst taking part.
http://www.britishathletics.org.uk/competitions/rules/ and is Rule 240 S 5 UKA SUPPLEMENT HEADPHONES.
Check out the 2012 race video…
Please contact the: Chris Yorke 07590690041