Race number and chip are to be collected on race day.
- The start finish is on Hope Street, Wrexham town centre.
- The full marathon and 20 miler will start at 9am.
- The half marathon will start at 10.30am.
- The fun run starts at 9.30am and will be approx 1/2 mile along the high street.
Is at Water World, a 2 minute walk to the start and finish: Sat Nav post code LL13 8DH
Race HQ / Enquiries (opens 7am)
Is at Water World, park your vehicle in the designated parking areas and make your way on foot if you need to go to Race HQ.
Half marathon entry on the day is from 8.45am
There will be drink stations 330ml bottles every 3 miles approximately.
Toilets / Changing
Toilets are located next to the start finish area on Queens Square.
Sorry there are no changing facilities.
First Aid cover will be provided at strategic points along the route, if you are unwell to carry on at any stage please ask a member of the medical team or event staff.
Tshirts / Medals / Prizes
- There will be a Tshirt and medal for all runners to collect at the finish.
- Presentation of prizes will be made at approx 12.30pm near the finish.
You may leave your baggage at your own risk (do not leave valuables)
At the start finish area, this will be supervised although please do not leave any valuables as we cannot be held responsible if things go missing or get broken.
Are available on runwales.com later in the day.
Are available at www.mickhall-photos.com
Hoodies, Tech Tshirts etc will be available to purchase at the start finish area before and after the race. (Cash only)